Chase Meadow Community Centre, in line with it's objective of providing a central hub for locals to gather, create, learn and enjoy, offer a monthly event bringing together local small businesses.
'Small Business Connect Up' is a chance for local small business owners to meet on a regular basis to network, learn and grow.
The event is very relaxed with open networking and a quarterly guest speaker. Guest speakers will cover topics relevant to small business including overcoming challenges, tax, marketing and time management to name a few.
Tea, coffee & hot chocolate will be provided as well as cake.
Who should come:
- Owners of local small businesses
- Local sole traders & partnerships
- Small business owners with fewer than 10 employees
- Home based business owners
Why you should come:
- If you work in isolation at home, in an office or on the road, and rarely get to meet people other than clients this is a fantastic opportunity to meet other people outside of your daily work.
- A chance to build your network of contacts for potential sales, partnerships and collaborations.
- An opportunity to share experiences and learn from your peers.
- The chance to obtain new skills and knowledge from the bi-monthly guest speakers relevant to running a small business.